State of the Obvious
Brand identity with a collection of products “which turns conventional branding on its head” by Mash Creative, an independent design studio based in East London.
Typography Jokes by Gary Nicholson
“Personal Project to design a series of posters with typographically focused puns to lift the spirits of fellow designers.”
Stunning Graphic Design Inspirations
Several design works by Metric72. I like the clean, graphic look and the well-balanced use of space in these poster designs.
My latest design “Freelance is not free” is now open for scoring on Threadless!
If you have some time, go ahead and vote!
Thank you everyone!
*This poster / t-shirt & more other products are available for purchase here: http://society6.com/ebacanov/learn-the-difference_Print
Ruby | http://sohoruby.tk
Strawberry nails from Dainty Squid:
1. Paint your base coat (red/pink)
2. Use pinking shears (or a super steady hand) to cut strips of tape, and apply them to the larger part of your nail (the part where the green with NOT be)
3. Paint the area of your nail without tape green, and remove the tape within a few moments
4. Use a toothpick (or a DIY dotting tool), make small black dots on the red sections.
5. Let dry and finish with a top coat
A simple design today because I haven’t had much time and I wanted to experiment with my new striping tape, which by the way is 1000x easier to use than I expected. I’ve had SO many problems with tape manis in the past that I wasn’t sure when to risk it being dry enough, I ended up waiting about an hour for my left hand and 10 minutes for my right and the effect was the same, so I guess I can learn from my mistakes. Anyway, I hope you like this despite its simplicity :)